Saturday, September 7, 2013

Check-in: Examples mostly from 2.1-2.3

Hello!


I should do a check-in with examples now and then on my blog. I’ve just decided this and it might just be the world’s worst idea, but for right now I’m thinking it’s a good idea.

I know that I learn through examples and learning outside of the actual classroom. An example of this (see what I did there?) is just last week, when I spent a couple of hours teaching myself how to use Thevenin’s Theorem in physics (it’s super fun, trust me).

Therefore, I’m passing on the teaching to you through the use of examples.

The only problem with this idea is that I’m not doing my homework until we actually discuss the sections in class (because I get more points when I’m ahead of the classwork) so these check-ins will happen after the posting of the section.

At this point, this could totally change. In fact, I’m thinking that the next section will be laced with examples from my homework. We’ll see though.


Anyway, enough words and more math. Here are some examples from all the sections I have covered so far.

Section 1.3, problem 27

Section 2.2, problem 2

Section 2.2, problems 24 and 26

Section 2.3, problem 10 and 13

No comments:

Post a Comment